SOCIAL MEDIA

October 9, 2015

Time Is on My Side: Jord Wood Watches



What I'm wearing:  Jord Wood Watch c/o // Anthropologie Peasant Blouse // BlankNYC Jeans // Dolce Vita Booties, sold out, also LOVE these // Beaded necklace and bracelet made by me // Leopard bracelet, Loft // Blue Tortoise Sunglasses, Warby Parker






If you have been following my blog for  a while, you know that my style is very casual, a little bohemian and effortless. I love DIY jewelry, beads and pieces that are made with natural elements.  I have not worn a watch in a very long time.  Mainly because I find them to be too heavy, constricting or too trendy.  

So, when the lovely folks at Jord Watches asked me if I would be interested in trying one of their hand crafted wooden watches, I was really intrigued. I have never heard of a "wooden watch" which made me want to know even more. I pictured a heavy, clunky obtrusive time piece...but low and behold, I was wrong. 

When you click over to their website, you will see a gorgeous selection of  handcrafted time pieces for both men and women, all constructed from natural woods such as Maple, Bamboo, Koa, Zebrawood, and Sandalwood among them, and the glass in this watch is a scratch-proof  glass. The watches are created from all untreated wood with the exception of the clasp, which is stainless steel.

I was thrilled to receive the Ely Series in the green sandalwood.  I chose it mainly because of the small size and the unusual natural color of the wood. It is nice that each Jord Watch is custom fitted to your wrist. Mine fits me like a bracelet, which I love. They include extra links should you need to make adjustments. My Jord watch is really stunning and very light weight. I get so many compliments every time I wear it.

If you appreciate hand crafted artistry, you will definitely want to check out Jord Watches. With only a few weeks until the holiday season, a Jord watch would make a lovely and unique gift.  Prices range from $120 to $295, so there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out their amazing timepieces here.

.....

Today, I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica