SOCIAL MEDIA

April 5, 2015

Sunday Fun Day


Happy Easter, friends! I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend with sweet things and sunshine. We had a relaxing time with our kids in  Florida eating yummy foods and catching some rays on the beach! The weather was perfection. Today, I am sharing one of the cutest outfits that my daughter in-law, Rebecca, wore over the weekend, but first...can we just talk about how fashionable my other kids are too?


Rebecca with my handsome son, Chris...


And my daughter, Lexi with her significant other, Mikey looking effortlessly cool.  Lexi is wearing a Loft top, on sale today! // Zara Skirt, similar on sale // Valentino Sandals  // Ray Ban Aviators.


Rebecca is wearing a Francesca's Jumpsuit, sold out, but here are many options  // Tory Burch Bag c/o Shopbop // Kate Spade Watch // Ray Ban Aviators 

 Anyway....back to Rebecca's jumpsuit. So, I've shared this outfit on the blog before, but it's amazing how changing the accessories can give an outfit a whole new look. See how Rebecca styled the jumpsuit here with different accessories. 

Cyber Spring Sale:

 Loft is having a Cyber Spring Sale today: 50% off everything! Use code cyber50 at checkout- online only! Expires tonight.


Also, it's Accessories Week over at Shopbop and I have rounded up a few of my favorite pieces for spring and summer.  I am loving all of these bright and fun colors right now!




Have a great week!

2 comments :

  1. Oh Monica I cannot believe your children are so grown-up, you look so young. Such good-looking and stylish couples. I love Rebecca's jumpsuit. Also your TB and KS picks above are gorgeous. Hope you had a great Easter, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is perfection on her!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica