SOCIAL MEDIA

November 4, 2013

Black and White with Doggy Kisses...


Jacket: Michel Kors vintage leather, old but similar one here  // Top: Old Navy  // Jeans: Loft, bought in summer // Shoes: Zara // Clutch bag: Banana Republic, 40% off sale going on now // Bracelets: JCrew, Yurman // Watch: Michael Kors




Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week.  We couldn't ask for better weather  in Atlanta, there is a chill in the air, the leaves are changing colors, days are getting shorter and nights are getting cozier by the fire. Alas, fall is here.  I will be wearing my white jeans all through fall and into winter.  I love white jeans tucked into boots even though I have paired them here with ladylike pointy toe shoes.  Champ decided to make an appearance and make this post more about him and less about my jeans,  so I'll give it to the little guy with his lustrous silver fur.  

Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy

Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here:

4 comments :

  1. Love the mix of leather, gingham, and leopard!! Great ensemble :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You have great blog, just found you on Bloglovin!
    xo,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica