SOCIAL MEDIA

April 17, 2015

Scalloped Confection





Loft Dress, on sale now! // Tory Burch bag c/o Shopbop // Jessica Simpson shoes, old, also love these

 It's a short post today since I am getting ready to travel for Paris with B for our Anniversary! I'm so excited that I've been packed for over a week. I'm working on our itinerary, so I would love to hear your tips and any suggestions if you've been to Paris!

About my outfit:  I am a sucker for cute dresses especially when it's affordable. The Loft has the most amazing styles this season and everything is 40% off right now, online and in stores! They own my heart.

LOFT FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE: 40% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE SHAREIT. ENDS 4-20 12AM EASTERN.



Also, I am excited to be co-hosting the "Shoe and Tell Fashion Link Up" with the fabulous Cherie from Style Nudge.

stylenudge.com

To join the link up follow these steps...

Follow Style Nudge on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest and GlamVolution on Instagram and/or on Facebook.

Link back to GlamVolution or Style Nudge by posting a link in your post.

Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.

 Visit other link up blogs, It's a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!




I am also linking up with these fabulous ladies.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

19 comments :

  1. Lovely look Monica, especially the scalloped details. Have a good weekend!

    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cape on the cornerFri Apr 17, 01:53:00 PM EDT

    you will have such a great time. i hope you'll be spending some time wandering through montmartre, free walking tours, if that's your thing, at wegowalking.com, or others given in different areas of the city, just google free paris walking tours. have a baguette and a pistachio macaron from laduree for me!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Loft too. Enjoy your travels. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the tips!!! A visit to the Laduree is on my list for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rachel! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously IN LOVE with this peach scalloped dress. But the color and style are gorgeous!

    By the way, I have a new post live on the blog. I'd love for you to check it out.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this scalloped dress! Seriously love it so much! I bought a scalloped dress from Jcrew last year and wore it all the time! Adorable :) Glad I found your blog through Style Nudge!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your pink scalloped dress with the open back - so pretty. And, those shoes...to die for.
    Thank you so much for co-hosting SHOE and TELL Link Up today Monica. It was a pleasure.


    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is just perfect and I love how you styled it!
    thank you for hosting! Love, Coco et La vie en rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for having me, Cherie! Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm so glad you stopped by! I have that scalloped dress from J.Crew too and I still love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and fresh pink dress. I like it.o)
    Thank you to invite me to your link-up.


    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HappinessatmidlifeTue Apr 21, 11:42:00 PM EDT

    Have a wonderful time on your vacation! Loving that TB tote!

    Alice

    www.happinessatmidlife.com



    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. In love this with dress! The color is so pretty and I adore the scalloped edge. I might have to check this one out!
    Liz
    http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That back detail is gorgeous. I love this dress. And nice choice of bag to go with it.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty! This dress is perfection, and the back is to die for. Lovely! Have a great week...xo!


    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica