SOCIAL MEDIA

October 23, 2013

Vintage Boots and Ruby Woo Red Lips






Every girl must have at least one red lipstick.  I am really stepping out of my comfort zone here with red lips because I typically wear natural/coral shades. Mac's lipstick in Ruby Woo instantly perks me up on those days that I don't particularly feel like fussing with makeup. Red lips and large sunnies are perfect  for casual glam.  On another note, I found these rocking boots at a quaint vintage shop in Florida for only $50!!! I know, right? Vintage shopping or thrifting can be so rewarding when you score a great pair of shoes or boots or jewelry or heck, anything pretty that you just can't live without. Hope you are all having a great week!

What I am wearing:  Sweater jacket: Local boutique  // Jeans: Seven for  All Mankind // Boots: Vintage  //  Bag: Coach Classic Rambler // Necklace: Madewell, similar style here  // Sunglasses: Old Navy // Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo 
Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica