SOCIAL MEDIA

July 27, 2016

Blogger Travels


I am traveling through Florida this week for my daughters upcoming wedding. As you all may or may not know, is that I also work full time for a marketing company based in Florida as their Social Media Director. My job requires that I meet my clients and experience places that I never dreamed possible. I know, it's a tough job but someone has to do this :)



 One of my clients is a vacation rental home community, Encore Resort Homes, in Orlando.  I was invited as a blogger to experience what life as an Encore resident would be like. To say that I was impressed is a huge understatement. You will never want to stay at another hotel again after visiting this place.  Here are a few snapshots of my visit to Encore. 


The friendly staff made me feel welcomed, and the appetizers and cocktails were so yummy...


This is a view of the Encore clubhouse, AquaPark, and pools! 


Sip wine by the pool and relax...


Then you quietly tuck yourself in at night in a mansion that has 5 to 14 bedrooms, depending on the size of vacation home that you need. I could live here. Really. See more of Encore Resort Homes.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so grateful for the opportunities that blogging has given me. Blogging has it's challenges like trying to post consistently and sharing your personal life with your readers...sometimes real life gets in the way and your pretty blog falls by the sidelines. But, I know one thing for sure - I will never just stop blogging. I may take time off, but I always come back. My blog is a part of me and I appreciate every single one of you for being there for me supporting my blog and always welcoming me back. 


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica