SOCIAL MEDIA

February 3, 2016

So, This Is Happening...






What I'm wearing: Blush Moto Jacket, Banana Republic sold out, but similar and less expensive option here // Top, Loft // Distressed Jeans, Banana Republic // Bag, Rebecca Minkoff, sold out but similar styles here and here // Shoes, Stuart Weitzman, less expensive option here and here

BOTH of my kids are getting married this year! That means a lot of planning, parties, dresses, dinners and lots of tears of joy. As a mom, the happiness and the pride that comes along with watching your children grow up, get married and start families of their own are the ultimate rewards in life. It is a plus when you absolutely LOVE their significant others and your family grows and lovely memories are made. Both weddings will be held in Florida, starting with my sons wedding in March and my daughter's wedding in July. It will be a challenge for me living in Atlanta, but I couldn't be more excited! Stay tuned for all the fun happenings, beautiful dresses, outfits and my
travels! 

As far as why I am dressed for spring...a girl can pretend. I slipped into my sandals for one quick minute before it started pouring rain. We are expecting the cold this weekend, so bye bye for now beautiful sandals and hello rain boots.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Today, I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers, be sure to stop by their awesome blogs too!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica