SOCIAL MEDIA

August 10, 2015

The Perfect Transition Shoe - Peep Toe Booties




Shop all of these peep toe booties here.

There is something about the month of August that has me craving for fall clothes, hot chocolate by the fire and cooler temps.  It's wishful thinking, being that we are currently sweating bullets with temps reaching the high 90's in Atlanta.  However, since the stores are already putting out fall clothes, I started to gather a few things and discovered that my peep toe booties shown above (Jeffrey Campbell last year, similar styles here and here) are the perfect heels to transition into fall. They are edgy, great with jeans and dresses, and you wear them without socks, so you stay cool. Could they be any more cuter or more perfect? 

Today I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers

Thank you so much for stopping by! 


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica