SOCIAL MEDIA

February 23, 2015

February Beauty Favorites From Target





While February is not exactly over, I couldn't wait to share with you guys these little beauty gems I discovered recently while shopping for coffee at Target! Eeeks!!! Target gets me every time, but it's so much fun to stop by their beauty department! Let's discuss:

Retro Glam Scandal Eyes Mascara by Rimmel London:  I am always on the hunt for a mascara that will give me long, full lashes without the clumps.  There was this pretty sales lady at the mall who had the most beautiful long eyelashes and I had to know what brand of mascara she was using, so she told me about this one. For the $6 price tag, I thought it would be fun to try! It's waterproof which I like, and it gives me the length that I was looking for, but the thick brush is a little hard for me to control.  I just ordered Rimmel London Glam Eyes which has a smaller brush and I'm hoping the formula is the same or better. They were not listed on Target's website, but I found them on Ulta.

Much, Muchi Essie Nail Lacquer: With the cold and gloomy weather we have been getting lately in Atlanta, this shade of pastel pink brightens my days. It's a neutral color that looks darker in the bottle but lighter when applied. I wear 2 coats and it goes well with everything I wear.  Very ladylike and perfect color for spring!

Pixi Combo Lighten and Brighten Eye Shadow Crayon: This crayon is amazing!!! The nude shade end is for lining the inner rim of the  eye to make your eyes look wide awake, while the other end has a gold metallic sheen for the outside corner of the eyes to brighten.  If you look at the makeup tutorial I did on "How to wake up tired eyes",  you can use this pencil the same way! It was a little pricey at $18, but because it has a dual purpose I think it's worth the money.

What are some of your makeup favorites that you have found at Target or a drug store? 

Linked up with these fabulous ladies:
Personal Style with Whitney, Manic Monday with More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express, How I fall

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica