SOCIAL MEDIA

July 7, 2014

Sisterhood of Rompers and Shorts


This past weekend, we had our kids from New York and Florida visit us for some much needed family time. So what is mom with a blog to do? Follow them around with my camera like a psycho paparazzo, of course.  I was able to capture the sweet sisterhood between my daughter, Lexi (left) and my daughter in-law, Rebecca (right) and what they wore to celebrate July 4th.







Lexi's Outfit: Jack Rogers Sandals // Loft Romper // Michael Kors Bag // Straw Fedora, similar // Lip Colour
Rebecca's Outfit: Chambray Top , J.Crew on sale now // White Tank // Red Scallop Shorts, similar on sale //  Tory Burch Leopard Bag // Jack Rogers Sandals // Lip Colour in Romantic

The last photo of the girls laughter pretty much sums up our weekend together.  How was your holiday weekend?






Thanks so much for reading! 

16 comments :

  1. aww lovely summer outfits and you both look great and happy! happy summer days!

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy monday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look so cute! Love these photos!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute looks!! seriously love those shorts!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the outfits, but I'm partial to the red shorts as its on of my favorite colors! Super cute looks for the holiday!

    XO, Jaime
    http://www.RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you seriously don't look old enough to be your daughter's mother! I love both their outfits. The floral romper is pretty and looks good with the neutral accessories. Great hat. I love the colour combination of the other outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thank you so much for your kind words! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Rhea! I just joined your link up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those scalloped shorts are adorable!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look gorgeous but I am lusting over that red scalloped shorts ;)

    Visiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to
    seeing you there: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both girls are gorgeous! And I'm lovin' your daughter in laws red shorts!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica