SOCIAL MEDIA

November 12, 2013

Ready, Set, Go Holiday Shopping!


I might have a slight shopping addiction. These Friends and Family sales need to stop…okay, just kidding, the holidays are almost here! If you love sales, like me, then your inbox is getting flooded with enticing offers that make you at least want to take a peek.  I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done EARLY this weekend with really big savings!  I managed to pick up a few goodies for myself, including these classic Chuck Taylor's, perfect for shopping the malls.  

Here are a few sales still going on:
The Gap Friends Event, extended until tomorrow, 35% off purchase, code: GAPFRIENDS
Bloomingdale's Friends and Family 20% off purchase, free shipping, code FRIENDS

Happy Shopping!


Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica