SOCIAL MEDIA

October 29, 2013

Must-Have Glam Hats for Fall





A felt brim hat just oozes sophistication.  Hats can be so much fun to play with, they can completely dress up your look or tone it down.  It is still a little warm in Atlanta, but I can't wait for the chilly weather to kick in! The classic panama hat with a touch of leather is my absolute favorite. Whatever your style, there is a hat to match. Here are 4 of my favorite hats that will add a touch of glam to your wardrobe this fall:

Glamvolution Picks: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Images above: 1 // 2 // 3 //

Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here:

6 comments :

  1. Yesssss! I want them all. This style hat is so great for the fall.

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last pic :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wardrobe is sorely lacking in the fall hat department. Thanks for the excellent inspiration!

    fieryfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica