SOCIAL MEDIA

September 27, 2013

Atlanta Locals:: Provisions for Home







Today, I am kicking off my "Atlanta Locals" series where I will be featuring my favorite local stops in the Atlanta area. I hope you join me as I venture out and explore this amazing city which I now proudly call home.

The rain has finally stopped for today, so I made it out to one of the most noteworthy shops in the historic district of downtown Roswell called Provisions for Home.  The owner is originally from France and he and his wife also own a charming French cafe just around the corner.  I will post photos of the cafe soon!

The minute you walk into this charming shop, you are transformed to Paris, ooh la la. Wooden tables, rustic cabinets, iron displays mixed with pottery, linen and books are just a few of the items that brings so much charm and a European vibe to this place. I am obsessed with their candles and old post cards from France, sigh...The cool thing about this shop is that they are always bringing "one of a kind" items in.  The owner frequents antique stores in the area as well as imports items from France, so you never know when you might just get lucky and find an unexpected treasure.

I hope you get a chance to visit this shop if you are planning to come by the Roswell area.  On to our next adventure!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica