SOCIAL MEDIA

March 18, 2012

Icon inspo :: Lady-like Bags

Grace Kelly - 1957

Victoria Beckham - Spring 2012 

Jackie Onassis - 1959

Dior - Spring 2012

Audrey Hepburn - 1958

Chanel - Spring 2012 

Marilyn Monroe 

Derek Lam - Spring 2012

Iconic beauties show how they wore their handbags back then. I selected a few of my favorites that mirror their ladylike charm for spring 2012...LOVE. Hope you enjoyed the post as much as I did!
xxoo,
Monica
Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8


Thanks for stopping by!  You can also find me here:

2 comments :

  1. iLove all the handbags most especially the VB & Dior bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    Nice post!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy :)

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica