I am usually not one to wish a month would hurry up and end, I take everything in stride and try to make the best of every moment. However, January knocked my socks off starting with a bad case of the flu and ending with a tragic snow storm in Atlanta. My heart goes out to all those who suffered during the horrific Atlanta snow storm. I was one of the lucky few that was home when snow started to fall. I guess I have the flu to thank for that.
Here is how January went down while I managed to get some good times in.
- Nursed the flu for more than 3 weeks.
- Explored Stone Mountain, GA with the family.
- Hubby bought me the coolest Vintage camera.
- Ordered a record player and bought vinyl albums including Wham and Prince. So fun!
- Had blond highlights put in my hair, couldn't wait for spring.
- I joined Bloggers Closet and sold some stuff out of my closet $$$.
- Survived a severe snow storm that turned Atlanta into a scene from 'The Walking Dead' as highways were gridlocked and people abandoned their cars to seek refuge.
Good bye January, Hello February!