SOCIAL MEDIA

January 19, 2014

Afternoon Delight: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries



Something about eating chocolate dipped strawberries while sipping a glass of champagne or wine that feels like a forbidden pleasure.  I got hooked on chocolate dipped strawberries while shopping at the mall and sampling Godiva's chocolate dipped strawberries.  Once I realized they were charging $7 for  2 strawberries, I decided I could make these myself.  I've never said anything about having self control,  and once you've tried these, you just can't stop at two.  This inspired me to buy a chocolate melting pot which you've seen me use here, however, you can melt the chocolate on your stove top like they do here.  All you need are fresh strawberries and chocolate melting candy.  Dip strawberries in hot chocolate and let them rest on parchment paper for a couple of minutes.  Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy!





Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here:
bloglovin' Facebook | Pinterest  | Twitter | Instagram

1 comment :

  1. You had me at Chocolate dipped! thanks for sharing, I'll have to try making these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica