SOCIAL MEDIA

September 15, 2015

Styling a Tunic When You're Petite


What I'm wearing: Tunic, Anthropologie // Jeans, Banana Republic // Coach Willlis Bag, old // Frye Boots c/o Shopbop // Sunnies, Warby Parker







Tunics in general are a challenge to style, I think. But I am ready to take on this challenge. I am 5'4" and have short legs. I feel like a tunic can make my legs look shorter depending on how I wear it. 

I fell in love with this button down heart print tunic from Anthropologie.  I mean, this flirty swingy tunic is just begging to be toughened up with cowboy boots and denim.  I have to see what else I can come up with for styling this cutie. So far, I'm thinking white jeans or maybe burgundy cords with booties? Suggestions are always welcomed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!




Today I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica