SOCIAL MEDIA

August 21, 2015

Fringe and Wine



What I'm wearing:  Fringe Bag, Zara, lots of fringe bags here // Jumpsuit, Loft, sold out similar options // Sandals on sale now, Banana Republic // Sunnies, Warby Parker  // Beaded Bracelets // Beaded Necklace // Alex and Ani Bracelets








You know those girls that carry around tea cup sized dogs in their designer bags and everyone stops to say how cute?  Well, that's not me, I have a 40 pound dog that would run if I tried to stuff him in my bag. But, while I was at Zara the other day, I may have squealed with excitement when I spotted this fall suede clutch bag in the prettiest shade of wine, dripping with fringe on the top shelf. I gently picked it up and walked around with it through the store, stroking it as if were my new puppy.

It has everything that I love for fall, the fringe, the color, the suede...and I won't ever have to feed it. Just pick it up, carry it gently and listen to people say how cute it is.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Today, I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica