SOCIAL MEDIA

August 18, 2015

Fall Booties...Yes, Please

There are two things that I never thought I would wear until I started blogging. One, is wearing flat brown boots (here).  They sound boring, yet this boot has become a closet staple and how cute are they with fringe? They are the perfect transition to fall and are super comfy for weekend outings all year round.  Two, is wearing colored rain boots (here). I used to think they were only cute on kids jumping in puddles. However, living in Atlanta, I have discovered they are the ultimate accessory. The colors just make them more fun and fashionable for grown ups to splash in the puddles.

Being that we only have a few weeks left of summer, I have already made my fall wish list. Have you started shopping for fall yet?

Fall Bootie Wish List:
Kate Spade Moto Booties 
Sam Edelman Fringe Booties 
Hunter Pink Rain Boots
Sigerson Morrison Fringe Flat Boots 
Jeffrey Campbell Shoeties 
Rag & Bone Classic Ankle Booties

 Today, I am linking up with these fab bloggers. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica