SOCIAL MEDIA

August 13, 2015

Tutorial: How to Get a Sun Kissed Glow in Two Steps



I was recently asked if I had been in the sun or on vacation because of my sun kissed glow.  I have not been in the sun lately, I only recently learned how to blend a bronzer with an illuminating cream from the Ulta lady.  Here is what I learned:


Here is what you will need:


Step one:
After you have applied all of your makeup, you will add the bronzer first and the illuminator last. Swirl the brush in the bronzer to pickup all of the shades and apply in a swirl motion onto the apples of your cheeks and up to your temples. Apply a little bit on your forehead and your nose. 




Step two:

Once you are done with the bronzer, you apply the illuminator. You can use the same brush, I used a smaller foundation brush. Start with a "C" motion around the outer part of your eyes, on your temple. With the brush, gently feather it out to the top of your cheeks for a seamless blend. 


Apply the illuminator in a "T" motion on your forehead and the top of your nose. Finish with a touch on your chin and above your upper lip.


That's it! Once you get it, it will only take you about 5 minutes to apply. It gives me a healthy look even on days when I'm not feeling my best.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Today, I am linking up with these fabulous bloggers. 




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica