SOCIAL MEDIA

August 11, 2015

Boho Mood





Free People Top // Loft Distressed Shorts, sold out, similar options // Schutz Sandals here and here  // Rebecca Minkoff Bag // Warby Parker Sunnies // Beaded Bracelets 

I am still coming down from what was a very eventful weekend for our family, so a relaxed boho vibe seems appropriate. You guys...both of my kids got engaged over the weekend! We are so excited and couldn't be happier that they have found the loves of their lives.  We celebrated one birthday, one graduation and two engagements all in one weekend! So much fun, my heart is bursting with emotion!
My daughter, Lexi, a few minutes after she said "yes" and my son Chris, on the right, proposing to Rebecca on her college graduation day!

Hope you have a great week, thank you so much for stopping by! 

Today, I am linking  up with these fab bloggers, be sure to show them some love too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica