SOCIAL MEDIA

June 16, 2014

Attitude Adjustment

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. ~ Rachel Zoe










Look one, left top photo: Loft Romper // Tory Burch Robinson and Vintage Coach Willis Bag  // Steve Madden Gladiators // Vintage Pendant // John Hardy Dragon Cuff // David Yurman Cuff

Look two, right top photo:  Loft Romper // Gap leopard tote old,  Similar // BCBG wedges old, similar look // Julie Vos Necklace // C.Wonder Bracelets // Michael Kors Watch

Attitude plays a huge role when I choose my outfits and accessories. It is amazing to me how a pair of flats versus heels makes you feel. When I throw on a pair of heels with my romper, I feel confident, tall and sexy. Give me a pair of statement gladiators and look out world, I'm feeling sassy and playful. The same goes for jewelry and the bags, just a small change can affect my attitude. 

Here is my experienced fashion attitude tip for the day:  When you find yourself piling up clothes on the floor because you can't decide what to wear, change your attitude. Go for how you want to feel today.  One outfit can look and feel totally different depending on your accessories.

And always remember: Fashion does not own you, you decide who you are and who you want to be.

8 comments :

  1. I tried on that romper at Loft but it looks so much better on you than it did me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the romper with the gladiators! I have found that the first outfit idea that pops into my head is the one I should go with. 99.9% of the time it just works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the romper, gladiators and leopard bag. Cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! Loft stuff can be a hit or miss sometimes...I've had to go up or down a size on some things and some just didn't work out for me. I'm so glad you stopped by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Glenda! I usually grab the first outfit that pops in my head, but the accessories may change a few times, haha!!! You always look so pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm so happy you stopped by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have those gladiators! You look amazing in them- I seriously love them on you and now I want some!!! Both outfits are great and I totally agree that accessories are key! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rompers are hard for my body type. But I really like this one, the shorts aren't too short which seems to be a problem a lot with rompers. I'm also loving your nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica