Tis' the season for parties, family gatherings and entertaining. How many times have you forgotten to buy something for the host of an event and at the last minute you stop at a drug store to buy a bottle of wine or a potted plant? I know, I have been there a few times, but it's not real personal and doesn't look like you put too much thought into it.
Why not give your host a warm and fuzzy with a "homemade" token of appreciation? Here is all you need to keep on hand for those last minute gifts and make it look like you spent time preparing.
1. Tags ($3 pkg) choose natural materials so that you can use them year round.
2. Glass jars/containers ($2 or less ea), white ceramic pitcher for flowers shown $5.
3. Natural jute ($3 bolt), the tags come with some string, but too short for making bows.
4. Gold ink marker, optional, but cute for adding glitz to your tags.
5. Gift bags and tissue paper, optional.
Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here: