SOCIAL MEDIA

November 18, 2013

Get your Glow On: 5 Cold Weather Beauty Essentials



While I love the crisp sweater weather and the colorful landscapes of fall, the dipping temperatures can be hard on our skin. Living in Florida, I have tried every beauty product that is not prone to melting on my skin from the sun and humidity. Now that I live in Atlanta, I've had to tweak my beauty routine to keep my skin hydrated and keep a healthy glow. Here are my top 5 no-fail products that will make a difference in your beauty routine this winter (depending on your climate).



1.  Face Wash: Trade your foaming face wash for a hydrating balm that gently removes makeup and leaves your skin hydrated.  Try Bobbie Brown Extra Balm Rinse. This lemony goodness removes all traces of makeup leaving your skin soft with no residue. Works gently on sensitive or dry skin.



2. Hydration for your face: Moisturizer is KEY, sealing hydration into the skin while creating a smooth base for makeup.  Try Bobbie Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
3.  Healthy Glow: Look in the mirror and what do you see? Are you glowing?  If you think you could use a little skin-pick-me-up try Laura Mercier "Radiance" Foundation Primer.  For $19, this product is hands-down the most natural way to give your face a healthy glow. I layer it under the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer on days that I want more of a natural, but polished look without foundation. 
4.  For Lips: Our lips need a little TLC too during these cool months. To keep your lips soft and smooth, gently buff away dry flakes and nourish your lips with Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. I do this once a week.
5.  For your Body: One thing my mom always told me is to moisturize,  moisturize, moisturize.  Mom is right, at 76, she is still my beauty icon so I choose to follow her path. Try Palmer's Cocoa Butter, it's inexpensive and the best stuff out there by far.

Do you have any favorite products or brands that work best for you during the winter? 

Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here:
Bloglovin | Pinterest  | Twitter | Instagram
Image Source. 

1 comment :

  1. Lovely blog and nice post! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica