1. Face Wash: Trade your foaming face wash for a hydrating balm that gently removes makeup and leaves your skin hydrated. Try Bobbie Brown Extra Balm Rinse. This lemony goodness removes all traces of makeup leaving your skin soft with no residue. Works gently on sensitive or dry skin.
2. Hydration for your face: Moisturizer is KEY, sealing hydration into the skin while creating a smooth base for makeup. Try Bobbie Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base.
3. Healthy Glow: Look in the mirror and what do you see? Are you glowing? If you think you could use a little skin-pick-me-up try Laura Mercier "Radiance" Foundation Primer. For $19, this product is hands-down the most natural way to give your face a healthy glow. I layer it under the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer on days that I want more of a natural, but polished look without foundation.
4. For Lips: Our lips need a little TLC too during these cool months. To keep your lips soft and smooth, gently buff away dry flakes and nourish your lips with Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. I do this once a week.
5. For your Body: One thing my mom always told me is to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Mom is right, at 76, she is still my beauty icon so I choose to follow her path. Try Palmer's Cocoa Butter, it's inexpensive and the best stuff out there by far.
Do you have any favorite products or brands that work best for you during the winter?
Thanks so much for reading! You can also find me here: