SOCIAL MEDIA

October 21, 2013

Monday's are Booted

Catching up on my favorite blogs before heading out...
I always have fresh flowers in my kitchen...
My buddy, Champ, is always by my feet...I love him.

Running errands in an oversized dress and boots seems to be fitting after a fun weekend of indulging on local eats in Atlanta with the family.  My beautiful daughter flew in from NYC for the weekend and we spent our time exploring local restaurants and shopping with my hubby.  In between our outings, we were able to finish watching the last season and the finale of Breaking Bad. I'm only heart broken that the most incredible (acting) series is now over...no more Walt, sigh. I'm currently searching for a new series just as thrilling and just as addicting...any suggestions? Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

What I'm wearing:  Dress: Loft //  Boots: Bedisto  // Bag: Phillip Lim for Target 

Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here:

1 comment :

  1. Amazing look!!!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica