I love it when I find a great piece of vintage jewelry on a thrift hunt! My heart races and my mind goes nuts with all the endless possibilities... The rhinestone bracelets and the locket necklace I am wearing I found many moons ago. I have an unhealthy obsession with rhinestones and seem to gravitate towards these pieces when shopping. My latest rhinestone addition is new, however, I am obsessed with the edgy rhinestone skull cuff that I found at CWonder. I love mixing the old with the new, so below are a few tips that work for me when layering both. Have fun!
- Don't be afraid to mix gold or rose gold with silver
- Shop for vintage or new rhinestone bracelets, they make any outfit look glam including jeans
- Mix rhinestones with gold for extra glam
- Mix bangles with link bracelets, try different widths to make it interesting
- No such thing as too much arm candy, layer away!
- Wear your favorite pieces day or night
What I'm wearing: Vintage: Rhinestone bracelet, gold bangle, locket necklace // Skull cuff: CWonder // Watch: Michael Kors // Bow ring: Kate Spade // Pave link bracelet: J.Crew
Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here: