SOCIAL MEDIA

October 26, 2013

Cozy Glam :: Vintage Leopard Coat




Happy weekend everyone! I am having a leopard moment.  I have been eyeing this leopard coat from Zara, but did not want to make the commitment without hitting my favorite consignment shops. I was determined to find a vintage coat to meet my obsessions with old Hollywood glamour.  I headed out to my fave consignment shop this week and LUCKY ME, I spotted this cute cropped vintage leopard coat! It had 1980's gigantic shoulder pads and long over sized sleeves, but it only cost $35 and a quick trip to the tailor.  Thrifting can be fun and rewarding, but you have to be able to see beyond the imperfections. If it can be tailored, then go for it!! I'm in love and very grateful to the woman who sold it.

What I'm wearing:  Coat: Vintage // Jeans:  Rock & Republic waxed, similar here  // Boots:  Loft (old), similar  // Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. //
Zara coat Image via ZARA


Thanks so much for reading! 

5 comments :

  1. I love, love the leopard jacket--you have cornered the market of "vintage" shops. The boots, makeup, jewelry, impeccable mixing of old and new styles. You do inspire me. I've got to find a leopard something!!!! Ms. Collette

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, the coat is fab :) http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I have a similar one I'm ready to break out for the holidays! Cheers lovely!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chelsey! Can't wait to see your coat :)
    xo,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica