SOCIAL MEDIA

September 13, 2013

New beginnings...


I'm not exactly one who readily embraces change. These past few months, I had to come to terms that we were really going to be leaving Florida and relocating to Atlanta.  After living most of my life in Florida, my hubby and I would be embarking on a new chapter in our lives...a little scary, yet so exciting!

I've always wondered how cool it would be to make a life change and get a fresh start somewhere new. People do it all of the time, right? This past May, we jumped on a tremendous career opportunity, packed up our stuff along with our little guy, Champ, and we made the move to Atlanta! Can I just say, that I have not looked back.  Okay, maybe for a minute, I do miss my friends and my family, but I will have the opportunity to visit Florida as often as my heart desires. Although, some of my friends and family are already making plans to come up here!!

 I am so in love with our new beginnings in Roswell, Georgia.  There are so many interesting places to explore, new things to see and new shops to shop!!! In the next few weeks I will be revamping my blog and sharing my new life in Roswell with you! Be sure to come back and explore this magical city with me.

Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment :

  1. Roswell, does indeed, seems to fit your lifestyle perfectly--exciting, many places to shop, dream, plan...WOW! I love your new look as you relax on your sofa and read Decorating Books.
    Ms. Colette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica