SOCIAL MEDIA

August 30, 2012

Ready for the Fashion Blogger Runway

I'm back to my beautiful blogging world and oh, how I've missed you!  I have been a busy girl like most of you beauties are...I took on new dream job that has kept me away from blogging about my love; Fashion.

I am working as a Social Media Consultant with a large, "fashionable" woman owned marketing company. I have been blogging, tweeting, pinning and Facebooking, A LOT, but not so much about fashion. Needless to say, this has not kept me from adding some sinfully delicious wardrobe pieces to my closet.


So back to the bloggers runway I go, starting with the IFB {Independent Fashion Bloggers) Conference in New York next week!! I am really looking forward to their lineup of speakers and seeing some of my favorite bloggers!

Now, what to pack for this fashionable stay in New York City????

Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica