SOCIAL MEDIA

May 9, 2012

Print Mixing Love


I am a big fan of mixing prints. Keiko Lynn {photo above} is a master print mixer.  It's like a work of art. I just don't know how to put it all together like these ladies do.  To me, you have to feel it. For example, if you look in the mirror and if it doesn't feel right, don't wear it.  But if at a glance, you look in the mirror and the color combo works, then you go for it.  When in doubt...don't. Stick to what feels good to you. 
This is the Blogger from Atlantic-Pacific.com who knows how to mix prints really well.  She is so glam and always gets it right!
You have to be bold to pull this look off, but it works.
Can't go wrong with black and white.
Love the idea of mixing floral with stripes. Note to self: do try to pick up one color thread in common from the blouse and the skirt, for example the navy from the blouse and in the skirt.
This outfit is just too cute for words.  I need to go practice mixing my prints...have you tried print mixing? 
Images: 1,  23456

Thanks for stopping by! You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica