SOCIAL MEDIA

March 30, 2012

Mint Condition...

 This little Ann Taylor-Loft blazer has been living in the back of my closet for about 8 years. I loved it so much when I first bought it that I've held on to it. It is such a pretty shade of seafoam mint green with cream specs throughout...love.  I knew I would wear this color again someday and lucky for me, it still fits!
 As I was walking out the door I realized I didn't have a necklace on, so I ran back in and added a vintage pin on my blouse for a touch of glam.  I think it works, what do you think, with a pin or without?

Thanks for stopping by!
xxoo,
Monica

Outfit Details:

Blazer:  Ann Taylor - Loft, old
Top:  Forever 21
Jeans:  Zara
Bag:  Vintage Gucci {last seen here}
Shoes:  Michael Kors, Nordstrom Rack sale {last seen here}
Jewelry:  Vintage pin, bracelets; Juicy, J. Crew, thrifted bangle, Michael Kors watch
::

You can also find me here:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica