SOCIAL MEDIA

March 2, 2012

Hello March...


Hi everyone! I figured this would be a great day to post my first mini photo shoot :)




March has always been my favorite time of year, the plants are turning green again, you can smell the jasmine flowers starting to bloom...so much beauty and the weather, well it's perfect (at least here in Florida).


I love being able to pair up cute spring pieces with some of my favorite fall pieces, like my black suede booties (love them). I am not the thinnest nor the youngest blogger gal, but I am so inspired by other gorgeous bloggers and the freedom of self expression that comes along with blogging. It not only allows us to share the little things that make us happy, but also to connect with others.  Thank you for reading my blog and have a wonderful weekend!
Ciao,
Monica

::Outfit::

Top:  Vintage 
Polka-dot skirt:  old, similar one here
Yellow bag: Francesca's,  similar one here
Suede booties:  Cynthia Rowley, Tj Max, similar ones here 
::
Thanks for stopping by!  You can also find me here:
Bloglovin + Facebook + Pinterest + Twitter

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica