SOCIAL MEDIA

February 27, 2012

Vive le Spring!

Spring 2012 fashion is so refreshing, romantic, optimistic and  effortlessly fun.  I think every woman has a little Bridgette Bardot in her and these styles and colors coaxes her out!






The skinny jeans are a great investment piece that you can dress up or down.  Love: {1.} ASOS Skinny Jeans in Neon Coral #4  {2.} Current/Elliott The Stiletto Skinny Jeans  {3.} J Brand Zoey Super Skinny Jeans


Celebrate being a girl in feminine, pretty little dresses.: {1.} ASOS Skater Dress with Bow Front  {2.}  ASOS Skater Dress In Spot Print With Belt  {3.} ASOS Skater Dress with Embellished Detail 

Wear a bright girly skirt in springs hottest colors, mint and orange.  Skirts are less of a commitment than buying an orange dress, I think, and more fun. The peplum is one of my faves from NYFW,  you can find it here: {1.} Paprika Peplum Belted Skirt  {2. & 3.} ASOS Pleat Skirt in Neoprene



Hope to show you in my next posts what I bought and how I wear it! Happy shopping!
xoxo,
Monica

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica