SOCIAL MEDIA

February 17, 2012

New York Fashion Week - Styles I Want to Steal...

The New York Fall '12 runways were a plethora of incredible fashion interpretation ranging from the feminine and lady like styles to the positively bursting with cool color blocked combos. I am a girlie girl true at heart and if my budget allowed, I would be wearing Victoria Beckham everyday.

Source: Getty

From top; Victoria, Victoria Beckham exudes the girlie girl with baby doll dresses, drop-waist silhouettes and feminine blend of metallic accents over muted tones.


Source: Getty 

Vera Wang and Marc by Marc Jacobs were drawn to super-saturated rusted brick hues offset with muted tones, while BCBG injected its downtown-chic pieces with up to four colors at a time.

Source: Getty
The resurgence of the flare, ruffled and femininity of the Peplum, interpretation from Zac Posen, J Mendel and Rebecca Taylor.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I read each and everyone of them, your support means the world to me. Xo, Monica